The Scottish Cartoon Art Studio is happy to announce an exciting, brand new service for our corporate clients.
For over 17 years we’ve been at the forefront of caricature in this country and the first in Scotland to offer a live digital service at events. Created in minutes on an iPad, the drawings appear in real time on a linked television screen making for eye-catching entertainment.
Live digital caricature is becoming increasingly popular in North America and throughout continental Europe. It is ideal for corporate events of all kinds including trade shows, conferences, team-building days, product launches, private receptions for clients or VIP areas. We’ve already drawn at: Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre; Apple Store, Glasgow; Crieff Hydro; Edinburgh International Book Festival; Edinburgh International Conference Centre; George Hotel, Edinburgh; Hilton Hotel, Glasgow and more venues around the country.
Here’s how it works:
- we draw your visitors or staff live and in-person
- we work on an iPad with a stylus instead of on paper with a pen
- the caricatures are fast & funny; work in progress can be watched on a tv screen “mirroring” the iPad
- we work in full colour, a big bonus as traditional caricaturists normally stick to black & white
- caricatures may be printed, emailed to recipients or uploaded to a secure site of the client’s choice
- all equipment is PAT tested; the artists have PLI up to £5million
If you are interested, please contact us with details of your event to discuss your requirements.
NB- Live digital caricature is a premium service suitable only for indoor events with access to an electric power supply and is intended for a large audience. Access to wi-fi in the venue is very helpful but not essential. If your event is to be held outdoors or is a small, private function we recommend our regular caricaturist hire as an excellent alternative.