Today’s issue of The Genn – the free newspaper for communities in north and east Glasgow – features a selection of caricatures from the Fizzers® collection.
If you can identify all nine people featured in the caricatures you may enter a prize draw. The winner will get a personalised caricature sketch completely free of charge!
Remember, we’re looking for nine names and the only way to know who’s who is to pick up a copy of The Genn or read the current issue on their website!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: The Genn
- Include the names of all nine persons portrayed in the caricatures published in today’s issue of The Genn, no 156
- Include your name, email address and a contact telephone number
- Competition closes at 17:00 on Thursday 18th June 2015
- One correct entry will be selected at random shortly thereafter
- The winner will be invited to sit for a caricature sketched by one of the artists at the Scottish Cartoon Art Studio