Looking for digital caricatures? The Scottish Cartoon Art Studio is happy to announce an exciting, brand new service for our corporate clients.
For over twenty years we’ve been at the forefront of caricature in Scotland and were the first to offer a live digital service at events. Created in minutes on an iPad, the drawings appear in real time on a linked television screen. Eye-catching entertainment!
Live digital caricature is becoming increasingly popular in North America and throughout continental Europe. It is ideal for corporate events of all kinds: trade shows; conferences; team-building days; product launches; private receptions for clients; VIP areas.
We’ve already drawn at: Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre; Apple Store, Glasgow; Crieff Hydro; Dunblane Hydro; Edinburgh International Book Festival; Edinburgh International Conference Centre; George Hotel, Edinburgh; Hilton Hotel, Glasgow; Scottish Events Campus; Turnberry Golf Resort; Waterside Hotel, West Kilbride and more venues around the country.
Here’s how the digital service works:
- we draw your visitors or staff live and in-person
- we work on an iPad with a stylus instead of on paper with a pen
- the caricatures are fast & funny; work in progress can be watched on a tv screen “mirroring” the iPad
- we work in full colour, a big bonus as live caricaturists normally work in black & white
- caricatures may be printed or sent to recipients’ devices
- all equipment is PAT tested; the artists have PLI up to £5million
If you are interested, please contact us with details of your event to discuss your requirements.
NB- Live digital caricature is a premium service suitable only for indoor events with access to an electric power supply and wifi. It is intended for a large audience and over a long duration, such as during a conference. If your event is to be held outdoors or is a small, private function we recommend our regular caricaturist hire as an excellent alternative.